Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lets Have A Beverage

A few days ago my husband and I went to a beach party. On this particular landing, we sat close by and had our lunch. Some left their drink and soon after, this bird dropped by and had a few drinks.

I zoomed in with my camera but this the closest I could have gotten. If I had physically moved closer, the bird would have flown away.

It was really amazing, the bird had a few gulps of the fruit juice, turned his back and then flew away.

Then I said to my husband, it is a good thing that it was not an alcoholic beverage otherwise the bird would be flying to the trees and things. LOL!!
I tried 'blowing' up the image but I most of the resolution was lost. Hopefully in the near future, I will be able to afford a more high tech digital camera that would be able to handle this task with ease.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!