Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bee On Flower


I saw this unique plant yesterday. As I looked closer, I realized that some of these plants, blossomed into a flower. As I was taking pictures of this special plant, I saw a bee doing its thing in one of the flowers. I should have positioned myself closer to the plant to get more close up pictures of the bee. It seemed so occupied in what it was doing I sure that it would not have noticed that I was very close to it!
Photo taken with Nikon D60 DSLR Camera


10 comments:

  1. The stamps of the plant look like a Pasionflower but the leaves are different It is really a beatifull picture white the bee verry special Love it Nice collor too Is it growing Wild? greetings Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice macro photo! I almost feel the scent of the flower :)
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone!
    Bellis you sure know your flowers. This one was growing wild!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a amazing photo!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excelente macro de linda flor...Espectacular....
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nativa,

    Thanks for vising my blog...

    Love ur Wonderful space and Photography...am speechless,gud job dear...Happy to follow ur Blog!

    Thanks & Regards,
    Prema
    www.premascook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nativa
    I like your blog
    My english is not so good but i try.
    I like to follw your blog
    Have a nice day.
    Greetzzz Louisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super tiro de uma abelha muito visível.
    Eu envio beijos. Irena
    Ustka - Polónia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!