Monday, July 20, 2009

Depth of Field

I was practising the Depth Of Field feature with my camera today and I think I am getting the hang of it. Like my mother always says - practice makes perfect. It was a bit windy today but with a little patience I was able to get a few photos.


I learned something today and it reminds me of my mother favorite sayings (another one). You are never too old to learn and You learn something everyday! I found out that for every blog posting, there is a unique URL!!. I thought that when the older posts are archived, it would be task to retrieve then and refer to it. But not so. It is a no problem task.

So with that said, I can refer you to my first successful attempt of Depth of field. Here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!