Monday, July 6, 2009

Make A Good Guess!! Pretty Building In Long Look East End, Tortola British Virgin Islands


I am not into taking pictures of buildings but the reason I took this picture is because it has a story behind it.

The owner is a Trinidadian and he is a contractor. The pink castle like house (above) is his (he built it). Now tell me why did he choose those colours. I just don't understand it. I would NEVER choose those wild colours to paint my house in.

Well a few days ago I met him in the grocery and he told me that he built another house. So I went looking for it, following his directions. I got a little lost that morning but when I did follow his directions to the "T", I saw it. And you know how I knew it was his? Just look at the picture (below) and I think you would see what I am talking about.
Good job man!!

3 comments:

  1. Those houses sure stand out. I have know idea why he would choose those colors.

    Maybe because he would not lose his house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he chose the colors so he would have an easy time giving directions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That makes a lot of sense guys - these colors would make giving directions quite easy. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!