Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Invasive Green Iguana In My Patio - Tortola British Virgin Islands

As I opened the door to my patio, I saw this green invasive iguana on the ground looking at me. I was a little scared as I did not know what he would do. It had beautiful vivid green skin.

I think when they are this green it indicates their age and youth. I grabbed the nearest camera that I had and took these pictures.





Unfortunately the camera battery 'ran' dead and I was only able to get a few pictures.  Good pictures though. 

Now let's discuss the present that this iguana left for me on my patio - his waste - and it is as large as he is!  LOL!


Photos taken with my Nikon D60 DSLR camera

Click here to see my photo of an iguana in 2019.

24 comments:

  1. Good shot again.

    Greetings, Joop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the close up! Seems like you caught him leaving his 'mark'. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joop! Kylie, he sure left his mark and a large one too!!! It is almost as large as him! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) too much presents from one iguana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he like you, as he pose for you.. lol...
    Anyway, nice shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness, that is a large lizard. At least it cooperated long enough for you to grab a good image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I was excited that I was able to go and get my camera and when I returned he was still there.

      Delete
  7. Oh that is funny, he looks very happy to be a bit lighter!! Great close ups Nativa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Muy buenas fotografías de este impresionante lagartO. saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL, INTERESTING AND VERY SPECIAL PICTURE!!!!! She is very curious about something. So alert and so beautiful!!!!

    Love this picture a lot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Regarding your battery shortage and little time but the result is great as usual.It seems lovely no need to scare

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone for commenting in my post. This is my first post with this amount of comments. I think the reason for this is that there was a long period before my next in addition I keep visiting and commenting on other people's blog.

    I am presently on vacation and I have lots of pictures to share. I am always so excited to share my photos with my visitors so there may not be a long period before each posting.

    Thanks again every one!

    Martina
    webmaster of www.passforphoto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!