Sunday, October 18, 2009

My First Sets Of Photos Of Windows & Doorways

These pictures were also taken on Salt Island. I was never really interested in taking photos of windows and doorways until one day I saw some pictures that a friend of mine took and they looked quite interesting. 

So here is my first set of  photos with windows and doors. I think what make these pictures look unique is the fact that the building was old and broken down.  I love the last photo the most.  Photo taken with Nikon D60 DSLR Camera




2 comments:

  1. It seems like it was a lot of things to take picture of on this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true, eventhough we got rained out and did not stay as long as we would have liked, I was able to find things I could take pictures of that interested me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!