Saturday, October 24, 2009

Feeling Good!

I had a great morning. I was using my friend's computer and I realized that my favicons are working on all my blogs!!!!  Yea!!!!  The reason for my excitement this morning, is on my computer, the favicon will work on one of my blogs and not the others.  I eventually got a bit frustrated and decided to move on to something else.  I have already spent quite a bit of time on this feature, now I see the results today!!!!  I think my browser needs upgrading.

To take my joy to a higher level, I opened my blog on Calypso Legends, and was playing the videos, so I was being entertained while I was working.  You should have seen me humming to myself and 'dancing'!  My next project is to add a favicon to my cooking website.  This is my happy face ..............

2 comments:

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!