Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pho.to A Great Free Online Photo Editor

I recently had a 13th beach birthday party photography job and after the event I had to  edit some of the photos because some of the photos had a sort of a white wash even though it was a beautiful, bright sunny day.  Also some of the people wore white clothing and I noticed that in some of the photos, the background was a bit white so it clashed with the white clothing.

I thought about doing some color enhancement and did a search on the internet, Google of course!  I found this online photo editor - Pho.to.

Pho.to is just awesome.  In this post I want to show you an example of how I used this application. 

I did not have to register to use the application and it is free.  My email address was not required either.

This first photo is quite pale (a kind of white wash) so I uploaded it to Pho.to and simply clicked the Quick Enhancement button.


I waited a few seconds and this is the result!  I can now see the beauty in the photo.  The rocks have come alive - such great color.  I am very pleased with the results.


As a matter of fact, at my meeting with my client who hired me to do the photography at her daughter's 13th birthday party, she indicated which one of the photos that she really liked and it was one of the photos that I enhanced using this Pho.to!!!

Photos taken with my Nikon D60 DSLR camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!