Sunday, January 8, 2012

Power Boat Ride On Ispeed

My son invited me to brunch at Frenchman's Villas, Frenchman Cay, Tortola BVI.  It was a beautiful Sunday morning.  I was so happy I was not working that day.  Our group consisted of my son's girlfriend, her mother, her nephew, my son and I. 
 
After we had our meal, he took us for a short ride on a power boat named ISpeed, owned by Voyage Charters - the company that he works for.  He wanted to test the boat as they were having some mechanical problems with it.  These are some pictures that I took as we went on our short ride.


This is my son at the controls giving instructions to one of the workers.  I call him Captain Krys.


This is the Ispeed power boat.

Photo taken with Nikon D60 DSLR Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!