Thursday, February 10, 2011

Large Aircraft At Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport British Virgin Islands

Yesterday on my way home from work, I saw this aircraft on the runway getting ready to take off.  It is not a regular sight to see this type of plane in our airport.  So luckily I had my camera with me so I stopped and took some pictures.  

The plane was waiting for another one to land so of course I took pictures of the one that was approaching the airport.

You can actually see the pilots in the cock pit.  I like the fact that I was able to get my camera to focus on the plane and not on the fence that was the object before the plane.  Great!

Photos taken with my Nikon D60 DSLR camera

4 comments:

  1. I just visited another blog and said that photography is always about a right moment. Your shots proved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good shots! And where is flying this airplane? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nativa, Just been visiting your zen folio, reallyl did enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comment is so true Olga. I remember a few weeks ago I went with my husband to his work site and as soon as we got there, some birds landed on a tree that was very close to me. Guess what? I did not have my camera. I was so disappointed. I would have gotten some great shots because they were very close to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!