Monday, April 26, 2010

Preparing For Beach Wedding In British Virgin Islands


I work at a private villa resort and one of the services that is offered is beach wedding.  We make all the arrangements for the couple so they don't have to worry about a thing.  On Wednesday last, we had to set up for a wedding and this picture is of one of my co-workers setting up an arbour.  The wedding started at 5:30pm and it consisted of the couple, the pastor and his wife, my boss and I (we were witnesses).  It was a very small and magical wedding. 

I had the privilege to see the wedding pictures and they were  just magnificent.  My favorite were the ones taken with the beach and sun setting for the background.  They were just breath taking!

2 comments:

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!