Monday, March 21, 2011

Feet In The Sand


This is my daughter's photo, she recently went to Tobago (sister isle of Trinidad) on a mini  vacation with her boyfriend.  When I first saw it, it struck me as a very unique photo.  Quite interesting.  Just a few days I visited a fellow photography blogger's blog only to realize that her topic was FEET!  There is one photo that she took of a landscape and some feet was in the foreground of the photo.  To me it gave an added a unique dimesion to the photo.  

9 comments:

  1. nice feet beautifull reflection Greetings Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice picture. The wether is good, the water also?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a great pictures. We live in the Caribbean so this is generally the type of weather right through the year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have the name of the area in Tobago, really cool shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The area is called Black Rock, the place we stayed at was At Last Apartments. Three self-contained apartments. Owned by a beautiful lady named Ms. Loraine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! We Would post this if you do not mind?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go right ahead Toemail! I really enjoy visiting your site, it always make me smile, it is refreshing and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's posted now, hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!