Thursday, March 24, 2011

Copyright Symbol

This post is about a technique that I recently learned and wanted to share with my visitors.  You see I wanted to be able to include the copyright symbol © on my photos and I did not know how to do it.  A friend of mine gave me the following instructions. 
  1. Press the ALT key simontanously while typing 0129.  You should then see the symbol ©.  It is that simple.
Presently I use Paint to add this symbol and my name to my pictures when ever I get a chance but it is time consuming.  I know some people use Photoshop but I don't have the software and I don't know how to use it.  If anyone knows an easier way to add text to their photos, please let me know.

Good Luck!







Photographer's Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!