Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Scary Spider


This is one scary spider!  I was in my apartment when I heard my husband call out to me.  He was in the yard.  When I went outside, I saw him standing in front of this spider.  As he moved his foot closer to the spider, it raised up in a defensive position.  I don't know if it is poisonous, but to tell you the truth, it was more afraid of us that we were of it.  When it got a chance, it ran away from us but not too far because my husband killed it before I got a chance to stop him!

Photo taken with Nikon D60 DSLR Camera






2 comments:

  1. Wow that terrible creature! I have never seen a spider so big!!!
    Fantastic photos, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa araña y preciosa foto. Un saludo desde España.-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!