Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cattle Egret


This bird sure looks pretty.  I have seen it on many occasions at this particular location, next to the East End Post Station near where I live on Tortola British Virgin Islands.  

So one morning, as I went to the post office, I looked out for the bird and there he was.  So I did my usual routine, step closer and photos - I take a few steps forward (toward object) and take pictures, take a few steps and take pictures.  The objective is in the event the birds flies away, I would at least take some pictures.  This is the best one I think, like how his neck curves.

Photo taken with Nikon D60 DSLR Camera




1 comment:

  1. This is my first visit to your blog and it is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!