Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Butterfly

I am not one to crop my photos for projects like this but on this attempt, I must say that this photo is looking great! For the past two years in the BVI there have been photo exhibitions and would you believe I did not partake in any!!! Well I am preparing big time from now. Collecting all my great photos!!! No excuse this year!
There is a flower bed where I park my car and there are an abundance of butterflies having a feast on the flowers. They could not be bothered that I was around taking pictures. They moved from one flower to another quite quickly!




Photographer's Art

5 comments:

  1. A gorgeous photo, beautiful colour and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Karen, I am really proud of this photo! I used Paint to cut out the section that I wanted. I thought I would have lost some of the resolution but it does not seem so. I am really happy with the results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fascinating: magnificent shot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nativa, Great photo the butterfly looks great against the red flower. Brian

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!