Saturday, November 7, 2009

Miss British Virgin Islands 2009

These pictures are of a young lady that I have seen on numerous occasions at my hairdresser salon.  She is the owner's  daughter.  I have seen her as she grew through primary school, high school now she is working in the company's business.  

Recently she was a contestant in the Miss British Virgin Islands pageant and she won!!!  I saw one of her performances and she was brilliant.  I am so proud of her.  Last week when I went to have my hair touch up, I took her picture with my cell phone.  I congratulated her and we chat for a while.  She promised that she will drop off one of her pictures for me and she kept her promise.




2 comments:

  1. Congrats to her!!!!!!!!!!
    It is nice when you see children come up from childhood. Your're there through a lot of steps in there life, I feel that way about my stepkids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when she use to come into the salon after school and she would comb and comb her hair. I would watch her and just smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!