Sunday, November 1, 2009

Marina Cay, British Virgin Islands

Yesterday my husband and I took some quality time with each order and took a trip to Marina Cay, BVI

This is his friend of many years and he works the ferry from the main land Tortola British Virgin Islands to Marina Cay. Seems like he is a bit shy in this picture.

This is the ferry we took to get from Tortola to Marina Cay.  The trip is about 8 minutes long.  As I did some touch up on this picture, the boat reminds me of Gilligan Island!  LOL!
Photos taken with Nikon D60 DSLR Camera

4 comments:

  1. quality time is important to remember to take. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your blog! This place is beautiful!

    Pls check out our Fashion Style & Celebrity Gossip Blog!
    www.eternallyfixated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everybody!
    Welcome Eternally, thanks for visiting my blog, I returned the favor. Awesome blog!!! I am sure you guys are having fun doing the blog. Hope you get your boutique soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!