Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Accident




One morning as I was going into town, I saw this vehicle at the side of the road.  My estimation was that the accident occured the night before.  I am not too sure if there were any fatal injuries.
My husband that it was silly of me take this picture.  I had it in my stock for a while and now decided to use it.  I realize that when I am out taking pictures, I take whatever attracts my 'eye'.  I may not use many of pictures the same day but I find that they come in handy some time in the new future.  This picture is a good example.

I did not have any thing scheduled to post today so I went through my stock photos and found this one.



1 comment:

  1. I think there can't be enough of these kinds of pictures, because everyone that sees it will drive carefully for a while and that is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!