Saturday, August 1, 2009

Baby Shower

I had a beautiful outing today. I went to a Baby Shower at Shannon Estate. The shower was hosted for a friend of mine who is expecting her baby in about three weeks time and she will also be permanently leaving the island. Of course I took almost 100 pictures and posted them on Facebook.


Late in the evening, we decided to take a dip in the pool and one of the ladies realized that there was a slide leading in to the pool.

So she took a slide. Her first attempt, I moved a bit too slow and missed out on that shot. But fortunately she make another attempt and this is what I got! Doesn't the water look absolutely divine??



The cute baby is the son of the lady who took the slide to the pool. He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. The same color as his mother.

He was absolutely wonderful during the shower. He had a lot of fun. He ate, played and slept, no problem at all. Do you see that, the posed for me too!!! AWESOME!



A cake was purchased for the occasion and after we have the expecting mom cut the cake, it was served for dessert. The presentation was absolutely fantastic.



6 comments:

  1. The baby is soo cute. According to the photos you have hade fun at the party )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not just the presentation of that cake that is fantastic. This is one of your best photos I've yet seen! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Photographs. The action shot of the Lady on the slide is a good framing I think, and that Cake is just popping out at me!
    well, arousing my appetite! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. This year we had a photography exhibition in the BVI and I think I will contribute next year with the lady on the slide.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!