Thursday, April 19, 2012

My New Lowepro Slingshot 202Aw



I received my Lowepro Slingshot 202 AW camera bag last night.  It is beautiful!  Of course I purchase my camera bag from Amazon.  Again I must emphasise that Amazon has great service! 

I am so excited to put my bag in action.  Right away I packed all my camera gear in my new Lowepro Slingshot 202AW camera bag and I threw away my other bags.  I must highlight one thing about the bag that caught my attention, it has a built in cover for the bag so when it is raining for example, you can pull out this cover and wrap it around the bag so all the gear will be protected.  This is a really cool and thoughtful feature.


I took these photos this morning to do this post.  I placed my packed Lowepro Slingshot 202AW on my ironing board which has a very colourful cover.  I thought that the photos had too much colour that distracted from the focus of the bag.  So I decided to do some photo editing - selective greyscale and I went to my regular online photo editor PhotoBucket.  To my great surprise, Photobucket has done quite a bit of changes to the application and I could not find their selective greyscale feature!  I panicked!


So I decided to check out Picasa Web Albums to see what photo editor features they offer and I got another surprise!  I was able to apply selective greyscale AND add a watermark to my photos.  I am a super happy camper!!!!

On my next day off which should be over the weekend or maybe early next week, I will be going a photo walk at Sage Mountain Natural Park Trust.  I can't wait to see what awesome photos I can get there.  Last time  went there I did not take my camera with me because I did not have the appropriate bag to put my gear in.  NOW I DO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!