Monday, April 12, 2010

Bartender At Bomba Shack, Capoons Bay, Tortola British Virgin Islands

I am so excited about these pictures.  You see I took them about 2 months ago and I thought that I lost them.  I found them by accident them yesterday and was so elated!  It was beautiful surfing day that day and I took almost 100 pictures!  Well of course I can't post all so I chose the best one - which was a task because to me they all look good.

Photos taken with Nikon D60 by Martina Jackson of MJphotorama

This young lady was serving at the bar - Bomba Shack - located on Apple Bay, Tortola BVI.  This is a favorite beach for surfers, at the early parts of the year when the waves are larger than usual.

Photos taken with Nikon D60 by Martina Jackson of MJphotorama

I ordered and drink and asked the bartender for her picture and the posed for me!!!  I think she is from Guyana.  Here she is  serving guest on the right.  Bomba Shack is a very shacky looking place but it is a hang spot that is a 'must see' for tourist.

Photo taken with Nikon D60 DSLR Camera

4 comments:

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!