Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Christmas Gift 2009

I just wanted to show off what I got myself for Christmas this year – a used 2003 Kia Sorento (silver grey), automatic transmission. I imported it from the United States. I had to do a paint job on it and now it is looking pretty good. 
In the photo below, this is the vehicle that I had before I got the one above. It was a Mitsubishi Montero (navy blue and silver) 2 door with manual transmission.
Oh yes, I can drive a vehicle with both manual and automatic transmission.  Left hand and right hand drive vehicles.  I am from Trinidad and Tobago and we drive right hand vehicles there.  In the British Virgin Islands, we drive mainly left hand vehicles
This is the dashboard of the Kia Sorento, a feature that help me decided to choose this vehicle.  I always wanted a vehicle with a dashboard like this.

2 comments:

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!