Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crabs addicted to coffee

The housekeeper was discarding the coffee dregs from the peculator so I followed her to see what she was going to do with it. She threw it by the plants, so I thought that she was providing fertilizer for the plants. But with the same thought, I said to her that did not know coffee was used for this purpose.

I know that the contents from the tea bags are used to fertilized the plants. Her response to me was that the coffee dregs was for the crabs.

As she turned her back, within seconds and I mean literally seconds, these crabs started to crawl out from under the wooden floor. I was amazed! Plus I nave never seen this type of crab so large.















2 comments:

  1. I think my friend dicovered this by accident. Only to realized that the crabs (they are known as soldier crabs) were enjoying the coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!