Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Using Photo Bucket Filters To Create Beautiful Art

Photobucket



Photobucket



My son, his girlfriend and I went to the beach yesterday and we had a wonderful afternoon. We were just hanging out and having a good time and of course I was taking pictures.

I love the first one of my son. I applied some black and white out technique on him alone but it is not very effective. You can't really tell if his image is black and white or not.

His girlfriend has such beautiful clear facial skin. I just had to crop a picture of her to just get her eyes. Awesome!!!

2 comments:

  1. An eye can talk to us... but this one seems to us that she is listening to the voice of her own heart...
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is truley a good looking young lady. I am going to save that photo in my folder of favorite pictures. The eye really stands out at me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!