Friday, June 26, 2009

Facination With Cruise Ships

My son gave me a digital camera for my christmas in 2005. I had a facination with cruise ships so I began taking pictures of the cruise ships every available opportunity.
I worked at an automobile company that was located on the coast line. Every morning and evening during our cruise ship season, which runs from April to October, I would see cruise ships cruise into and depart our port. On many occasion I would say “I must go on a cruise before I die.” Many people heard me saying that. I was in awe to see these magnificent ships cruise into our territory. May times my co-worker would call out to me just to see the ships sailing by.

I did not put much thought into going on a cruise until in 2006 I was involved in a business opportunity and they had a site that allowed its members to go on cruises at reasonable prices. When I saw their prices, I realized that I could do this. I put my plans into gear.

In September 2006, my husband and I were on our way to our first cruise, in the Caribbean, for five days. It was a life time experience.
This pic is of my husband on the deck of the magnificant ship "Carnival Destiny". It really was an awsome experience. The day was a bit overcast but the picture came out pretty good.
The next picture was taken at the cruise ship dock in Barbados.
I took this picture of the sunset on our last day of the cruise. We were sailing back to Puerto Rico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!