Friday, June 26, 2009

We Went Sailing For The First Time British Virgin Islands


My husband and I got married in January 2007 and about two weeks later we decided to take the bridesmaids and groomsmen (all of whom were my husbands relatives) on a sailing trip for the day. My husband has a large family so we had to charter two catamarans for the trip.


My son (in the image on the left) made all the arrangements and he sailed one of the boats while my nephew-in-law the other. I was so proud of my son.

Our trip took us to Jos Van Dyke, British Virgin Islands. As you will see his back is to me as I took the picture. This was his doing. He did not want me to take the picture so he turned away from me. I took the picture anyway.


As we docked, everyone was swimming and having a good time. The water was seven (7) ft deep. I can swim
but I am very fearful so while everyone was swimming and having a good, I was taking all the good shots.


As you will notice the water is absolutely beautiful in the BVI.


On my first sailing trip we went to Virgin Gorda, BVI. The topography consists of alot of huge rocks.



In the image to the left, is my daughter now beginning her trip on a trail to The Baths. It is a very popular spot in Virgin Gorda. You can't leave the islands without making a stop there.










1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful place. Is it a paradise? )) I see you had good time there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!