Friday, September 4, 2020

Hzrfun Cell Phone Holder For Car Dashboard Clip Review


On my YouTube channel I have a few videos in which I drive around Tortola British Virgin Islands.  The very first video I did was and still is very popular on my channel - I drove around Road Town Tortola, actually my husband drove and I did the recording using my Canon EOS M100 camera.  

On another trip we drove from Road Town to West End (on the southern coast road).  It was a tiring trip for me as I held my camera sturdy while my husband drove, at the end my shoulders and back were tired.

With the purchase of my Canon EOS M100 camera there was a mini tripod in the kit so I decided to use it to mount my cell phone and set up on the dashboard of my car.  The dashboard of my car has a groove where I can set the tripod.  This set up worked okay until I drove over the hills and the tripod fell out of position.  Occasionally I had to hold the tripod in place to prevent it from falling out.  

I tried getting footage this way because I didn't want to bother my husband plus it was very tiring to hold the camera sturdy for long periods whole he drove.  I purchased a cell phone mount for the windshield but the phone vibrated while I drove and I was not pleased with the footage.  Relocating these mounts is always a problem for me as they don't stick on to the windshield as good as the first time.

On my trip to Trinidad at the end of 2019, I purchased a web cam as I thought this was the best solution for me but unfortunately I damaged the compartment that stores the sd card.

Recently I purchased a Hzrfun Cell Phone Holder For Car Dashboard Clip.  I chose those one as I know that there is a section on my vehicle dashboard that can facilitate a clip like this.  Its a simple design which allows me to position my cell phone at different angles to get the view that I want.  

I am loving this cell phone clip, recording videos while driving is so much easier now.  I can even clip the cell phone onto my steering wheel and so a selfie recording.  On one occasion I did a selfie recording with the clip attached onto the dashboard but the steering wheel was in front my face.  But I still went ahead and did the recording.  See the video below to see what I am talking about.  


My only problem now is as my cell phone is set up on my dashboard to record, after about 15-20 minutes, the temperature on my dashboard gets very hot - my phone as well and stops recording.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!