Friday, November 1, 2019

Photos Of Scary Spiders Just In Time For Halloween 2019


I saw these spiders today just by accident just outside the front of my house.  So I went back into the house and attached three close up filters (+10, +1, +4) to my Canon EOS M100 camera and returned to get these awesome photos!!!  Just in time for the Halloween!!  Look at the spider web in the next photo!!!

I have recently been using the Photos application on my desktop and I find it is quite helpful.  When I double click on any photo, there is an edit and create option.  There I was able to crop these photos to get the results you see in this post.  On another occasion, I took a photo of a friend of mine and the photo had a white wash look to it.  I was able to edit the photos and get a result that I was very pleased with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!