Friday, June 14, 2019

How To Upload Photos To Instagram From Computer

Many times when I take awesome photos with my Canon EOS M100 camera, I am excited to share on Instagram but the task could be a little tedious.  First I have to download the photos on to my computer then copy the ones I want to upload to Instagram, to my cell phone.

In this post I will show you how to upload photos from your computer to Instagram 👏👏😊😊

First please note that Google Chrome must be installed on your computer for this tip to work.  When that has been done open up your Instagram page, right click on any blank area on the page. 
Select the 'Inspect' option which is the last option of the set.

The screen will split into two.  The right side will look like Greek to you.  To the top, select the icon that look like a cell phone.  This option is the Toggle Device Toolbar



Refresh page and the left side you will now see the options like you will see on your phone.  



Select the upload option and proceed like you would in your cell phone.  Good luck!!!😊

NOTE:  I notice that I am unable to select more than one photo for a post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!