Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Profile Photo

I had this photo (and others) professional taken on May 2, 2012 for an article I submitted to a local magazine.  It was my intention to have my son take a set of photos for me.  But as we were preparing for the photo session, I realized that my son did not have a camera so he could not take pictures of me holding my camera (how could I forget that)!
 
I had my hair styled for the photo session so I did not want to waste a lovely hairstyle.  So I called a local professional photographer and he was able to fit me into his schedule that same day.

By the time I arrived at the photo studio, I was a bit sweaty and did not bother to apply any eyeshadow on my eyelids and lip gloss on my lips.  He did a great job, I am pleased.  The one above, I did not really like the pose because I see alot of websites and blogs with the model posing like this.  I wanted something different.  But as it turned out, I am happy with the results.  This next one is a pose that I specifically requested.

He charged me $75.00 for the session and he emailed me the photos right away as I requested.  I did not want any physical pictures as I knew I was only going to be using them online.  I used the first photo for my article and the second one on my photography website as well as my Facebook Photography Page.  I also used two others in my hair blog to show off the length of my hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!