Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Breakfast From The Coffee Shop At Trellis Bay, Beef Islands, British Virgin Islands

I bought this egg sandwich for breakfast a few mornings ago at the D' Best Cup Coffee Shop Trellis Bay, Beef Island.  I like getting my cappuccino there and occasionally I get this sandwich.  It consists of eggs, bacon, sausage, lettuce and tomatoes on a mini baguette. The mistake I made the last time I had this sandwich was to have the sausage. It is those mini sausages that I really do not like because they are very oily.

The cost of these sandwiches are $8.50.  I have been buying them without really thinking about the price.  Then it struck me one day that these sandwiches are too expensive.  I don't really buy them that often but look at this, I can get a chicken roti for $7.00 from the grocery store that is two buildings away from the coffee shop.  The ladies at the Coffee Shop are quite friendly and helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!