Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Trip To Mayaro, Trinidad And Tobago

Oh yes, another road trip to Mayaro, Trinidad! This time it was my daughter, her boyfriend and myself.  My husband had to return to Tortola British Virgin Islands - back to work.  

It was a beautiful day and I have not been to Mayaro in years!!!  Nothing has changed though and I had no problems finding my way to our destination.


This is my daughter behind the boats at the village in Mayaro.  I really like this photo, quite unique in my opinion.  It was in this area that we stopped for a while and had some lunch.
This is a river that flows into the Manzanilla Beach.  You have to pass Manzanilla Beach before you get to Mayaro.


This is BBQ pigtails, we stopped and got some on our way home after leaving Mayaro.  They were really good.  The sweetness of the BBQ sauce and the saltiness of the pigtails really went down well!

For the BBQ pigtails recipe CLICK HERE

Photo taken with Nikon D60 DSLR Camera


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!