Friday, December 3, 2010

Sad

Yesterday I received my Tamron AF 70-300mm f/4.0-5.6 Di LD Macro Zoom Lens for Konica Minolta and Sony Digital SLR.  I was so excited to take pictures with my new lens.  But I had problems mounting the lens to my Nikon D60 camera.  I spent about three hours doing research on if I had purchased the correct lens for my camera.

This morning I was speaking to a friend and she was telling that maybe I would have to purchase a adaptor or convertor to be able to attach the lens to my camera.  Another friend advised that doing that, may cost me to lose quality in my pictures.  He said that the better thing to do is to return the lens and purchase get another one. 

Well I just ordered another one - Nikon 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED IF AF-S DX VR [Vibration Reduction] Nikkor Zoom Lens - and based on what my friend told me today, I think I purchase the correct lens for my camera.

The following is a review on this lens











Photographer's Art

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!