Friday, November 5, 2010

Special Friend - Supporter Of My Blog And Photos

It has been approximately a year since I have been blogging and I have made some friends along the way.  One friend that I would like to talk about today is Terry Schultz.  She started commenting on my pictures basically from the time I started blogging.  Her comments have always, always been positive and inspirational!  I could never forget the time that I commented that I was concerned about running out of ideas of what to take pictures of and she responded by saying that there is always something to take photos of.  All I had to do was to just look around my home and I will find something.

So what I did was, take some pictures of the water running from my shower and I submitted one of these pictures to an local online news paper.  Guess what?  My phot was selected as Photo Of The Day!!!

A few days ago I wrote an article about my photography progress and yesterday I thought that I should ask Terry if she would honor me by posting the article on her website.  And trust me when I say, within fifteen (15) minutes, I received a response from her informing me that she had posted her article on her site!  I really appreciate her doing that for me.  THANK  YOU TERRY!!!  

Maybe someday we will get to meet each other face to face.  I will like that very much!


2 comments:

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!