Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Frog Trapped


This picture looks a bit - scary even looks like an alien!!!  It is a frog and it is trapped between the window and the hurricane shutters.  I was at the Old Governor House Museum (Road Town, Tortola BVI) in the Stamp Room when I notice this frog. I thought that it was dead but as I looked closely, I saw that it was breathing.  I hope he gets out of there alive.  Check out the suction cups at the end of its 'fingers'!

The Stamp Room is the newest exhibit at the Old Government House Museum.  The Stamp Room opened in November 2006 and houses a virtually complete collection of B.V.I. stamps.  The stamp exhibition is supported by the BVI Philatelic Society.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!