Friday, September 24, 2010

Gypsy The Cat


This is Gypsy and I have been wanting to take pictures of her for some time but with each attempt she would run away.  I recently purchased a Pentax Optio WS80 digital camera, it is water proof and I can take videos with it. I wanted to get a camera like this for a while. 

So on this particular day, I saw Gypsy on the roof and I had my camera in my bag so I just pulled it out and began taking pictures of her.   This camera is so convenient, I could keep it in my hand bag all time time because of its small size.  Not all the time it is convenient for me to take my Nikon D60 with me.

Most importantly, I submitted on of my pictures of Gypsy to be consider for Photo Of The Day and it was selected!!!  It was worth the wait!





1 comment:

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!