Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Daily Photo Of Green Invasive Iguana Challenge


Wow I am impressed with the results of this photo.  The original photo was not this close.  I had to crop them and these are the end results.  Again I used the basic editing software that came with my laptop to do the cropping process.  I am challenging myself to try and take a photo every of these interesting animals.  In the Caribbean they are eaten but I don't eat then.  They are vegetarians.  I look forward to seeing them on my tree each day, I speak to them and take awesome photos of them. This guy enjoys hanging out in my banana trees.

Photo taken with my Canon EOS M100 camera.
Check out my Instagram page for more awesome photos.

Green iguana on Tortola BVI by Martina Jackson of MJphotorama

green iguana. photo take on Tortola BVI by Martina Jackson of MJphotorama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soooo much for commenting on my content . I makes me super happy!!!